We Will Deliver Telecommunications, Pay TV and Utilities Insights Alongside Mortgage Credit Reports
Expanded Information has the Potential to Help Create Greater Homeownership Opportunities for Millions of Consumers by Streamlining the Mortgage Underwriting Process.
Identify and Onboard New Borrowers
Identify the Right Customers
Target the right people, the right way, at the right time.
Generate Quality Leads
Improve efficiency in finding and acquiring new customers.
Produce Quality Loan Files
Build and easily assess the quality of loan files with differentiated, directly sourced information. Telco, Pay TV and Utilities insights available Q1 2023.
Manage Risk and Relationships
Manage Portfolio Risk While Minimizing Negative Impacts
Proactively manage risk and repayment in your customer portfolio. In the rental market, build trust with applicants by accessing soft credit checks to avoid affecting credit scores.
Mitigate Default and Foreclosure Risk
Decrease risk while also reducing unnecessary manual reviews.
Manage Customer Relationships
Hold on to more of the right borrowers by applying event-based, in-market insights to segmentation and retention strategies.
Accurately Value Securities and Predict Delinquency
Benefit from deeper insights into mortgage loan credit risk.
Telco, Pay TV and Utilities Insights
Trended Credit*Hi-Lite ™ plus new Telco, Pay TV and Utilities attributes unlock powerful, verified insights that are not traditionally available
Lost Sales Analysis for Mortgage and Home Equity
Better understand consumer behavior and competitor activity during prospecting, loan origination and portfolio retention
Undisclosed Debt Monitoring™ (UDM)
Avoid last-minute surprises and boost efficiency in mortgage lending
- May 30, 2023 Moving Forward in Today’s Mortgage Environment In May 2023’s Market Pulse Webinar, we discussed key market dynamics within the current mortgage e [...]
- April 21, 2023 Executive Spotlight: Jennifer Henry, Mortgage and Housing Expert, Shares Insights At Equifax, we are continuing to innovate in the mortgage industry via solutions that provide valu [...]
- April 05, 2023 How Financial Inclusive Lending Data is Impacting the Mortgage Industry With the exciting news of telco, pay tv, and utility insights available to be delivered with [...]
- January 30, 2023 The Simple Ways Lenders Can Find Hidden Opportunities From record inflation and rising interest rates, to wavering consumer spending power and a potenti [...]
- January 04, 2023 Lenders: Assess Your Firm’s Customer Diversity Goals The demographic composition of current and prospective customer bases is changing. And, most finan [...]
- September 28, 2022 3 Ways Lenders can Protect from Undisclosed Debt with Dual Bureau Monitoring In today's quickly changing mortgage environment, Lenders deserve simplicity. Digital m [...]
- June 03, 2022 How Data can Help Marginalized Communities Become Homeowners Facing the problem Homeownership is a primary wealth builder for most Americans. Sadly, there [...]
- April 27, 2022 How Cloud-Based Solutions Strengthen the Digital Mortgage Process Powering the world with knowledge For borrowers and lenders alike, the last two years have been a t [...]
- November 22, 2021 Lending FAQS: Keep Pace with the Mortgage Market The mortgage industry is constantly changing. But these lending FAQs can help you keep up with the l [...]
- November 19, 2021 Help Borrowers Move Through the Mortgage Process Buying a home can be stressful and confusing — especially if a consumer is trying to learn about cre [...]
- September 13, 2021 Optimize Your Acquisition Investment and Improve Experiences It’s no big news that today’s consumers are savvier than ever. They expect online interactions — and [...]
- April 12, 2021 Undisclosed Debt: The Mortgage Blind Spot Are you monitoring for undisclosed debt throughout the loan closing process? The high-risk bl [...]
- March 10, 2021 Q&A: Return to Opportunity for Commercial Real Estate Updated 5/11/2023: The White House declared the end of the Covid-19 Health Emergency May 11, 202 [...]
- January 22, 2021 2021 Planning in a K-Shaped Recovery: Your Questions Answered The start of a new year holds both uncertainty and hope for an economic recovery. For our January 14 [...]
- December 16, 2020 Mortgage Industry Resources: For Navigating a Pandemic While the COVID-19 pandemic created uncertainty in the financial market, the mortgage industry remai [...]
- November 18, 2020 2021 Outlook: What are Economists Predicting? Updated 5/11/2023: The White House declared the end of the Covid-19 Health Emergency May 11, 202 [...]
- July 10, 2020 How to Keep Pace as Mortgages Go Digital How Lenders Can Use Automation and Digitization to Be More Competitive The mortgage industry is exp [...]
- March 04, 2020 Plan Now for CCPA Compliance If your organization handles consumer data, it's time to start working on compliance with the Califo [...]
- February 19, 2020 How Rental Data Can Transform Consumer Credit Did you know that 35% of U.S. households live in rental housing? It's true.  But most renters’ o [...]
- February 13, 2020 3 Things to Know About Trended Data FICO recently announced that its new FICO® Score 10 T, set to be released this summer, will in [...]
- April 09, 2019 How Property Managers Modernize the Application Process In today’s increasingly digital environment, it's important for property managers to know who the mi [...]
- January 21, 2019 Here's How to Advertise Better in 2019 Increase the True Return on your Marketing Investment Today's customer journey is convoluted, to sa [...]
- January 09, 2019 Top 10 Blog Posts of 2018 Compliance, fraud and verification services were hot blog topics in 2018. Hopefully you didn’t miss [...]
- January 07, 2019 3 Tips for Stretching your Marketing Dollars in 2019 Gaining Visibility into Past and Future Performance is Crucial It’s that time of year again - time [...]
- October 22, 2018 Enhancing Attribution Analytics with Economic-Based Segmentation Savvy marketers know measurement all about understanding the purchase path of consumers who have con [...]
- November 13, 2017 Reach the Right Millennials Through Their Devices After a long day of work, it is unlikely that you will find Millennials standing around reading thei [...]
- May 12, 2015 Lenders Beware: HOAs Pack a Punch in Foreclosures Walk into almost any homeowners’ association (HOA) meeting, listen to the discussions about unleashe [...]
- June 26, 2014 Best Practices for Mortgage Lenders to Enhance Targeted Acquisition Strategies While lenders are looking at more targeted acquisition strategies to fill their loan pipelines as or [...]
- May 28, 2014 The Home Equity Loan Is Back: Best Practices for Lenders With housing values on the rise again, the home equity loan is back. Homeowners now have equity in t [...]
Product SheetTelco, Pay TV and Utilities Insights
InfographicTelco, Pay TV and Utilities insights Infographic
VideoIntroducing Telco, Pay TV and Utilities insights
Product SheetUndisclosed Debt Monitoring Product Sheet
Product SheetMortgage Servicing Solutions
Web PageMortgage Technology Partnerships
Need Help Deciding?
Connect with our sales team today to get a product consultation.