- You're unemployed and intend to apply for employment within 60 days.
- You're receiving public welfare assistance.
- You believe your credit report contains inaccurate information due to fraud.
- You've been denied credit or insurance within the past 60 days.
- You've placed a fraud alert on your credit reports.
- Your state offers a free or reduced-price credit report.
Find out why lenders may deny you credit and steps you can take if you are denied.
When reviewing your Equifax credit report, you might not know what some terms mean. We define some words you may see on your credit reports.
Regularly reviewing your credit reports is a great way to ensure the personal and account information listed is accurate and complete. Follow our checklist to learn what to look for on your Equifax credit report.