How Can We
Help You Today?
My Personal Credit
Get credit report assistance and learn about credit scores and solutions to help you monitor your credit and better protect your identity.
Learn more about the unique solutions that help you turn data and insights into action.
Your Credit, Your Identity
Equifax can help you monitor your credit reports and better protect yourself from identity theft.
Equifax Complete™ Premier
- 3-Bureau credit report monitoring1
- Social security number scanning2
- Up to $1MM in identity theft insurance3
$19.95/month Cancel at any time; no partial month refunds.4
Equifax Complete™ Family Plan
- All features of Premier for two adults
- Ability to share credit alerts with each other
- Select ID protection features for up to 4 kids
$29.95/month Cancel at any time; no partial month refunds.4
- Equifax credit report monitoring
- Equifax credit report lock5
- Up to $500k in identity theft insurance3
$9.95/month Cancel at any time; no partial month refunds.4
Popular Personal Credit Services
Optimize Business Growth
Your tough business problem could become a growth opportunity, with the right partner. Our differentiated data and powerful analytics, delivered in real-time on the Equifax Cloud™, means insights and solutions for every stage of the customer journey.
Business Solutions For Your Needs
Do you need to grow revenue, manage risk, or improve the customer experience? We can help. Learn more about how our data can help solve your business challenges across various industries and segments.Explore Our Solutions
Navigating Economic Uncertainty
Inflation is costing average US households an extra $460 each month. How are you adapting your customer strategies?Get Ready
1. Credit monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin.
2. WebScan searches for your Social Security Number, up to 5 passport numbers, up to 6 bank account numbers, up to 6 credit/debit card numbers, up to 6 email addresses, and up to 10 medical ID numbers. WebScan searches thousands of Internet sites where consumers' personal information is suspected of being bought and sold, and regularly adds new sites to the list of those it searches. However, the Internet addresses of these suspected Internet trading sites are not published and frequently change, so there is no guarantee that we are able to locate and search every possible Internet site where consumers' personal information is at risk of being traded.
3. The Identity Theft Insurance benefit is underwritten and administered by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company, under group or blanket policies issued to Equifax, Inc., or its respective affiliates for the benefit of its Members. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
4. We will require you to provide your payment information when you sign up. We will immediately charge your card the price stated and will charge the card the price stated for each month you continue your subscription. You may cancel at any time; however, we do not provide partial month refunds.
5. Locking your Equifax credit report will prevent access to it by certain third parties. Locking your Equifax credit report will not prevent access to your credit report at any other credit reporting agency. Entities that may still have access to your Equifax credit report include: companies like Equifax Global Consumer Solutions, which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score, or monitor your credit report as part of a subscription or similar service; companies that provide you with a copy of your credit report or credit score, upon your request; federal, state and local government agencies and courts in certain circumstances; companies using the information in connection with the underwriting of insurance, or for employment, tenant or background screening purposes; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; companies that authenticate a consumer's identity for purposes other than granting credit, or for investigating or preventing actual or potential fraud; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you. To opt out of such pre-approved offers, visit www.optoutprescreen.com.