Who We Serve
less fraud, by using our advanced digital enablement capabilities and consumer insights.
KS lift - when compared to a traditional score, enhancing the ability to identify consumers that should be swapped out.
potential targeted growth in commercial loan portfolios.
How You Can Benefit from our Partnerships
- Improve operational efficiencies: Reduce manual validation processes by automating credit insights, income and employment verification data, and identity and fraud solutions in your LOS.
- Faster time to funding: Data you need to confidently originate and fund a loan is easily accessible in one place.
- Seamless customer experience: Give your customers and members their preferred lending experience by processing auto, card, and personal loans faster and more accurately.
Products & Solutions
What Can We Help You Do?
Recommended for You
Our experts have put together a wide range of articles, case studies, videos, webinars, and more, to share information and insights about the banking and financial services industry.
Insights from Our Experts
- June 01, 2023 From “Pain to Gain” – Transforming Disparate Data into a Revenue-Generating Resource Here’s a thorny question…and your response may impact the future of your business in today’s uncer [...]
- May 25, 2023 Moody’s Economic Update: Possible Challenges Ahead, Reasons for Hope As we approach the halfway point of 2023, the economy faces multiple headwinds. From [...]
- May 19, 2023 How Lenders Can Score and Approve More Applicants While Managing Risk The nation’s consumers are becoming even more financially diverse. Think about young consumers and [...]
- April 27, 2023 How Lenders Can Navigate This Credit Tightening Environment As economists warn of a possible impending recession, banks are raising their rates a [...]
- April 25, 2023 Score 21% More Consumers and Approve 15.5% More Applicants with a Single Risk Score During these challenging economic times, lenders need to strike a balance between growing their le [...]
- April 24, 2023 Spot Default Risk Early – Before it Impacts Your Portfolio Even with rising interest rates and economic uncertainty, consumers are still expected to seek out [...]
- April 20, 2023 How Fintechs Can Optimize Data Spend Fintech companies are disrupting the financial industry. In times of economic uncertainty, the rea [...]
- March 28, 2023 It’s Here - A Single Risk Score to Expand Your Lending Pool For lenders, today’s economy is causing some angst. While lending remains strong, many lenders are [...]
- March 27, 2023 March Market Pulse: Your Questions Answered During the March 2023 Market Pulse webinar, “How Credit Unions Are Adapting to Economic Uncert [...]
- March 23, 2023 How a Deposit Growth Strategy Can Help Financial Institutions Reduce Risk Financial institutions have become more risk-aware following the Fed’s interest rate hikes, an unc [...]
- March 21, 2023 3 Ways to Delight Credit Union Members and Skyrocket Account Growth Spoiler alert: it’s NOT what you think of when you think “Equifax” Everything you do as a c [...]
- March 13, 2023 How Credit Unions Can Meet the Needs of Gen Z Generation Z is the tech-savvy and socially conscious cohort born between 1997 and 2012. Gen-Z is [...]
- February 28, 2023 Major Benefits of Credit Reporting for Both Consumers and Lenders Reporting can be a pain point for many lenders. Yet, it’s an important part of ensuring lenders ge [...]
- February 21, 2023 Use Analytics to Find Fast, Direct Paths to Profitability We’re talking weeks, not months, or years A lot of businesses feel “stuck” in today’s uncer [...]
- February 09, 2023 How the Rising Cost of Living Will Impact Lenders In the U.S. and abroad, the cost of living is rising and consumers and businesses are feeling the [...]
- February 02, 2023 Strategies for Credit Unions to Grow Deposits in Any Economy In today’s shifting economy, many credit unions continue to focus on maintaining adequate liquidit [...]
- January 30, 2023 The Simple Ways Lenders Can Find Hidden Opportunities From record inflation and rising interest rates, to wavering consumer spending power and a potenti [...]
- January 27, 2023 Turn 2023 Hidden Risks into Hidden Opportunities Starting ahead is critical in today's economy. As we discussed in last month's Market Pulse webina [...]
- January 26, 2023 Economic Outlook 2023: Consumer and Commercial Lending Where should consumer and commercial lenders look for responsible growth in 2023? While lenders sh [...]
- January 20, 2023 High-Performing Credit Risk Models for Financial Firms of All Sizes? Yes Please. Big banks are flush with data and analytic resources. Optimizing their credit risk models is a sea [...]
- January 06, 2023 Economic Outlook Pt. 2: Will Labor Market Resiliency Last? Despite high-profile layoffs in the technology and media industries, the 2022 labor market has bee [...]
- January 04, 2023 Lenders: Assess Your Firm’s Customer Diversity Goals The demographic composition of current and prospective customer bases is changing. And, most finan [...]
- January 03, 2023 Look Back at 2022 and Focus on Forward in 2023 With 2022 almost in the books, the US economy is still experiencing pandemic whiplash and general [...]
- December 13, 2022 Mitigate Risk in Your Portfolio with These Review Tips You might be asking yourself the $20 trillion-dollar question: are we in a recession? And, what do [...]
- December 06, 2022 Impact of Global Economic Headwinds on the US Economy The IMF is predicting global growth may slow to 3.2% in 2022 and 2.7% in 2023, down from 6% in 202 [...]
- November 02, 2022 Customer Growth: 4 more ways for financial services firms to drive growth (This blog is the second in a two part series.) The economy is continuing to fluctuate. Financial ma [...]
- October 28, 2022 How to Boost Credit Union Performance Today’s credit unions want more account growth, more operational efficiency, and more digital servic [...]
- October 21, 2022 Personalize Digital Interactions to Enhance the Credit Union Member Experience Credit union marketers have a full plate. They need to attract new members, deepen relationships wit [...]
- October 04, 2022 Customer Growth: 3 Ways for Financial Service Firms to Drive Growth (This blog is the first in a two part series.) Your financial services firm likely serves a wide ran [...]
- September 23, 2022 Credit Unions: Say “approved” more by looking past traditional credit Confidently serve below-prime members by seeing the bigger picture Approved. It’s a magic word. Esp [...]
- August 09, 2022 Student Loan Debt Crisis: Experts Weigh In During our July 28 Market Pulse webinar, our panel of experts discussed what lenders and Gen-Z shoul [...]
- June 06, 2022 Market Pulse: Consumer-Permissioned Data Consumers are eager to make up for lost time as they depart for their summer vacations and settle ba [...]
- May 31, 2022 What's Going on with the U.S. Economy? For our May 19 Market Pulse webinar our presenters discussed the recent economic update, consumer cr [...]
- May 25, 2022 Manage Digital Fraud Across the Customer Journey The more digital the world becomes, the more opportunities there are for fraud to sneak in. This can [...]
- May 10, 2022 3 Ways to Incorporate Digital into Your Acquisition Campaigns As a marketer and consumer, you know how much time people spend on their devices and looking at scre [...]
- April 21, 2022 April Market Pulse: Supply Chains’ Impact on the Economy This is a recap of our April 14 Market Pulse webinar, where our panel of experts discussed the recen [...]
- April 11, 2022 6 Tips to Revitalize Your Lending Acquisition Campaigns Turbulence in the economy continues to create challenges for consumers and lenders alike. The wide [...]
- April 06, 2022 The U.S. Economy and Consumer Wealth in 2022 This month’s Market Pulse webinar presenters included Dylan Hall, Co-Founder and CEO at Safe Rate; P [...]
- March 29, 2022 You Asked, Entrepreneurs Answered: Using Data for Smarter Actions During our March 10 Market Pulse webinar, our panel of experts discussed details pertaining to entre [...]
- March 15, 2022 Podcast: Prepare Your Business for Demographic Shifts For much of the last century, population growth in the U.S. has remained relatively stable. But that [...]
- February 11, 2022 Visa and Equifax Answer Your Consumer Spending Questions As you think about your business plans in 2022, having access to key data to make informed business [...]
- February 09, 2022 Outpace Your Competition: Know Your Revenue IQ Conventional wisdom tells us there are two main ways to achieve your revenue targets in 2022. For mo [...]
- December 17, 2021 Powering the Energy Market: Your Questions Answered For our December 2 Market Pulse webinar, our panel of experts discussed the current and future state [...]
- December 16, 2021 What to know about Buy Now, Pay Later Buy Now, Pay Later has continued global growth, with U.S. adoption up sharply over the last two year [...]
- December 15, 2021 Outlook on 2022 For our December 2 Market Pulse webinar, our panel of experts discussed the current and future state [...]
- December 10, 2021 Podcast: ‘Tis the Season for Buy Now, Pay Later Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) financing is soaring in popularity this holiday season. Consumers are usin [...]
- December 02, 2021 A Centralized Decision Management Platform for Financial Institutions Today, financial institutions need to be agile, fast, and flexible to keep pace with the changing [...]
- November 23, 2021 Optimizing Trust in a Digital World Optimized trust enables organizations to find, reach, and approve ideal customers in familiar and un [...]
- November 22, 2021 Lending FAQS: Keep Pace with the Mortgage Market The mortgage industry is constantly changing. But these lending FAQs can help you keep up with the l [...]
- November 19, 2021 Help Borrowers Move Through the Mortgage Process Buying a home can be stressful and confusing — especially if a consumer is trying to learn about cre [...]
We’re Here to Help
Reach out to our sales team to learn more about products, pricing and implementation.
Learn about OneScore
Our next-generation product that’s helping you score more consumers and enhance your decisioning power.