A More Seamless, Personalized Car Buying Experience
The auto industry is shifting and changing faster than ever. This means dealers, lenders, OEMs, and technology companies need the right tools to help simplify and personalize car buying for everyone.
Allow us to help you meet the demand of today’s consumers and power a personalized end to end seamless, car buying experience, all while mitigating credit risk and identity verification.
Our Capabilities Help Drive Success
Identify and Target New Customers
Our simple and effective solutions help OEMs, dealers, and lenders obtain a more holistic view of the market to drive a more personalized connections with potential car buyers.
Increase Sales with Better Customer Insights
The right message to the right shopper at the right time makes for smoother deals. Equifax uses both real-time and archive data to create a clearer view of in-market shoppers.
Manage Risk and Minimize Fraud
Make lending decisions quickly and with as much certainty as possible. Equifax can help you instantly know whether a shopper is who they say they are and if they have the means to make payments.
Improve The Customer Experience
Meet and exceed the expectations of today’s car buyer with faster verifications and approvals, improved onboarding experiences, personalize marketing offers, and more.
Find Products & Solutions
What Can We Help You Do?
What Makes a Partnership with Equifax Unique?
- Our willingness to innovate.
- We build data solutions to fit our automotive customers’ needs and empower them with superior insights.
- We can help you drive customer acquisition, fuel more conversions, increase engagement and loyalty, and improve marketing ROI.
Impact your customers auto buying journey with Equifax
The automotive industry wants to create the personalized experience that consumers want. And at the same time, dealers need a more efficient way to target, qualify and understand consumer affordability and to help provide a consistent experience from online to the showroom.
Recommended For You
Our experts have put together a wide range of articles, case studies, videos, webinars, and more, to share information and insights about the automotive industry.
Insights From Our Experts
- June 01, 2023 From “Pain to Gain” – Transforming Disparate Data into a Revenue-Generating Resource Here’s a thorny question…and your response may impact the future of your business in today’s uncer [...]
- April 26, 2023 The Smart Way to Drive Strong Auto Sales — Even with Low Inventory With global supply chain delays disrupting the automotive industry’s inventory, some companies hav [...]
- March 30, 2023 How to Succeed During the Affordability Crisis Do you know your customers? Current economic environment impacting affordability: continu [...]
- March 24, 2023 How to Find Hidden Risk in Your Auto Portfolio Differentiated data: Even more critical in 2023 Supply chain challenges continue to put [...]
- March 20, 2023 5 Keys to Up Your Digital Auto Retailing Over the last few years, the automotive industry has faced many challenges. The pandemic along wit [...]
- March 08, 2023 The Economic Future of Auto Lending The future is uncertain, and success or failure is not predetermined They say nothing in [...]
- February 23, 2023 Where is the Auto Industry Headed? Auto Expert Weighs In. It's shaping up to be an uncertain year for the automotive industry. Over the last two years, seve [...]
- February 21, 2023 Use Analytics to Find Fast, Direct Paths to Profitability We’re talking weeks, not months, or years A lot of businesses feel “stuck” in today’s uncer [...]
- January 23, 2023 2023 Automotive Industry Outlook: You Asked, Experts Answered During our January 2023 Market Pulse Webinar, "Hidden Risks & Hidden Opportunities,” we [...]
- January 20, 2023 High-Performing Credit Risk Models for Financial Firms of All Sizes? Yes Please. Big banks are flush with data and analytic resources. Optimizing their credit risk models is a sea [...]
- October 06, 2022 New Survey: Dealers still have gaps in fraud prevention and digital retailing technologies The automotive industry has faced many challenges this year. Automotive dealers have fought inventor [...]
- September 23, 2022 Podcast: What the Next Generation of Data Looks Like for the Auto Industry I’ve spent my career in the automotive industry, and lately I’ve noticed a pattern. Data is critic [...]
- September 21, 2022 The Changing Landscape of Fraud - what you need to know The Changing Landscape of Fraud New and old fraud schemes are impacting all parts of the car buying [...]
- September 21, 2022 Find Hidden Risk in Your Auto Portfolio Differentiated Data is Even More Critical in 2022 Supply chain challenges continue to put a strain [...]
- September 02, 2022 6 Ways Auto Dealers Should Be Optimizing Their Email Marketing Economic uncertainty and fears of a recession are prompting auto dealers to think creatively about t [...]
- August 25, 2022 Future of the Auto Industry: You Asked, Experts Answered During our August 11 Market Pulse webinar, our experts discussed details pertaining to the automotiv [...]
- August 19, 2022 The Economy’s Effect on the Future of the Auto Industry During our August 11, 2022 Market Pulse webinar, presenter Jeff Jensen, Vice President at Ke [...]
- July 12, 2022 How to Build Trust Throughout the Aftermarket Customer Journey In automotive aftermarket businesses, people are at the center of each interaction. Yet, the landsca [...]
- June 27, 2022 3 Ways to Drive Strong Auto Sales with Low Inventory It is no secret automotive businesses are currently facing low inventory. Supply chain delays are [...]
- June 09, 2022 5 Keys to Better Digital Retailing for Dealers and Lenders Recently, the automotive industry has faced challenges meeting consumer demand for better digital re [...]
- June 08, 2022 Top 7 Insights for the Retail Banking Industry Our industry leaders are constantly providing and sharing insightful knowledge on topics including f [...]
- February 10, 2022 Winning in the Digital Auto World It’s no secret that digital retailing has been a hot topic in the automotive industry for the last d [...]
- December 02, 2021 A Centralized Decision Management Platform for Financial Institutions Today, financial institutions need to be agile, fast, and flexible to keep pace with the changing [...]
- November 24, 2021 Strategy for Strong Auto Sales When Inventory is Low Hint: Open the back door Strange times are fueling strange trends. It’s no secret that microc [...]
- November 08, 2021 JD Power: 4 Ways the Auto Industry is Changing The rate of change in the auto industry is accelerating. And it’s not powered by just one factor; it [...]
- September 15, 2021 Saying "Yes" More Benefits Everyone Consumers and businesses need access to credit and lending to live and perform. Yet, 91.5 million co [...]
- September 13, 2021 Optimize Your Acquisition Investment and Improve Experiences It’s no big news that today’s consumers are savvier than ever. They expect online interactions — and [...]
- August 20, 2021 Interpreting Current Auto Industry Trends: Economists Weigh In In this recap of our August 5 webinar, “Market Pulse: Interpreting Current Auto Industry Trends,” Am [...]
- August 17, 2021 Auto Industry Trends, Your Questions Answered As most of the country opens back up, the Automotive Industry continues to see pent-up consumer dema [...]
- July 12, 2021 Automotive Industry Prepares for Marketing Changes Online advertising is a potent sales tool for automotive marketers. The industry’s digital ad spen [...]
- April 27, 2021 Kicking Off the Summer Auto-Buying Season Memorial Day weekend, the much-anticipated kick-off to the summer automotive sales season, is right [...]
- March 31, 2021 6 Positive Trends in the Auto Market While the economy recovers from 2020, there are several trends that demonstrate the automotive indus [...]
- January 26, 2021 What Does a K-Shaped Recovery Mean for the Economy? We captured key insights from the January 14 webinar, Market Pulse: Planning in a K-Shaped Recovery, [...]
- January 22, 2021 2021 Planning in a K-Shaped Recovery: Your Questions Answered The start of a new year holds both uncertainty and hope for an economic recovery. For our January 14 [...]
- December 01, 2020 Economists Answer Your Questions About 2021 With a new president-elect and COVID-19 cases on the rise, businesses face some uncertainty as they [...]
- October 29, 2020 Differentiated Data Provides Clarity for Portfolio Reviews Differentiated Data is Even More Critical in 2020 Consumer spending has picked up slightly since th [...]
- October 27, 2020 2 Ways Dealers can Target the Right Customers for End-of-Year Sales The latest advanced data technology and targeted marketing resources are poised to potentially make [...]
- October 20, 2020 Build Effective Holiday Auto Promotions Who has the Financial Capacity to Buy this Holiday Season? During the holiday season, automotive ad [...]
- October 16, 2020 Keep Their Cars Running This Holiday Season This Holiday Season, More People are Expected to Travel via Automobile The 2020 holiday season is e [...]
- August 06, 2020 4 Steps to More Effective Automotive Credit Marketing Campaigns The last six months have been a wild ride for auto marketers – auto loan marketers included. After c [...]
- July 27, 2020 Bridge the Gap Between Online Shopping and the Showroom Updated 5/11/2023: The White House declared the end of the Covid-19 Health Emergency May 11, 202 [...]
- July 23, 2020 How BHPH Dealers can Reduce Delinquent Payments BHPH Lenders Need Alternative View of Customers' Ability to Pay It's paramount to keep sales moving [...]
- June 24, 2020 How to Reach an Ideal Auto Buyer Audience Take Note of Positive Trends Marketers are having to pivot on a dime as companies cut budgets or re [...]
- June 10, 2020 Auto Industry Recovery: 3 Key Takeaways The economic uncertainty caused by COVID-19 has impacted the automotive industry in complex ways. Th [...]
- May 19, 2020 How Advanced Ad Targeting Can Fast Track the Automotive Recovery No doubt, the global COVID-19 pandemic has significantly disrupted industries across America, especi [...]
- May 18, 2020 How Auto Lenders Can Combat Synthetic Identity Fraud Many auto lenders and dealerships are aware of the general risks associated with fraud. However, syn [...]
- April 29, 2020 Authenticate Right the First Time Authentication Strategies for Today’s Digital Age Carefully orchestrated authentication and identif [...]
- February 13, 2020 3 Things to Know About Trended Data FICO recently announced that its new FICO® Score 10 T, set to be released this summer, will in [...]
- November 08, 2019 Smash Data Silos to Accelerate Marketing Performance It’s no secret that big data can spur innovation — even disruption — but it can also complicate mark [...]
- November 04, 2019 Use Case: How One Subprime Lender Used AI to Reduce Losses Risk models eventually become less predictive or relevant due to evolving market conditions. New and [...]
We’re Here to Help
Reach out to our sales team to learn more about products, pricing and implementation.
Explore Our Offerings
Browse our resource library for case studies, product sheets, and more useful information about our services and solutions.