Understanding a borrower's credit capacity, character and collateral issues is key to making sound risk decisions in today's economy. Trended Credit*Hi-Lite™, our flagship tri-merge credit report, provides current, reliable consumer credit data from all three major credit reporting agencies – and now contains trended data. This expands the credit information used for evaluating a home loan applicant by supplementing the traditional moment-in-time snapshot of an applicant’s credit balances with a more dynamic two-year view of payments and balances.
Edited Credit*Hi-Lite helps you dispute incorrect credit report information. This service can be ordered after Credit*Hi-Lite as a supplemental report. It can be used to update trade lines or public record information, develop landlord references or add a credit reference that has not yet been reported to the credit reporting agencies.
The value to your business:
- Trended credit data offers up to 24 months of past payment trends to help better predict risk
- Helps to reduce application fraud and improve skip-tracing efforts
- Industry-leading customer service, turnaround, and system availability/disaster recovery processes
- Streamline your application and adverse action process
- Easy-to-read format
- Fast, easy ordering
- “Plug and play” integration to leading Loan Origination, Automated Underwriting, and Point of Sale systems
- Key credit information available at a glance
- Regulatory compliance tools included