I need help. How can I contact Equifax?
Did you know our FAQs may answer your question? Here are some common things people inquire about:
- Do you believe information on your Equifax credit report is inaccurate or incomplete? Click Here.
- Are you looking for your free annual credit report? Click Here to request your report.
- Do you want to place a fraud alert on your credit reports? Click Here.
- Do you want to place a security freeze on your Equifax credit report? Click Here.
- Do you need to cancel your existing Equifax product? Please call us at (866) 640-2273 M-F 9am-9pm EST, Sat-Sun 9am-6pm EST.
- To opt out of receiving pre-screened offers of credit or insurance, Click Here.
- Another way you can receive a copy of your free credit reports from the three major credit bureaus is by meeting one of the following requirements as outlined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Click here to see if you’re eligible.
- Need help logging in to your Equifax Member Center? Try our "Online Account Assistance" or call us at 1-888-378-4329 M-F 9am-9pm EST, Sat-Sun 9am-6pm EST.