Insurance carriers must act fast to be competitive in today’s industry. Roughly one quarter of U.S. consumers shop for auto insurance annually and receive an average of three quotes. This leaves many carriers struggling to find a competitive edge as they face shrinking close rates and mounting costs of adapting to today’s aggressive online marketplace.
InitialQuote Score™ from Equifax can help carriers compete better by providing a critical piece of insight — the insurance risk score — at “Rate Call 1.” It’s the first step of the quoting process. And the advantage is having access to a consumer’s score early in the process to help provide more accurate rate quotes.
Key benefits include:
- Improve the rating accuracy of your initial quote
- Instantly generate your most competitive quotes at rate call 1
- Help win more business in a highly competitive online environment
- Optimize costs and increase close rates within high-volume quoting channels
- Improve your competitive position
- Boost customer engagement
Find out how you can win more potential business with InitialQuote Score.