When marketing financial services online, it is critical to reach the most qualified audience for your services. If your ideal target market includes consumers with specific credit propensities, then you need a refined targeting tool to find them.
Credit Propensity Digital Targeting Segments help marketers improve their online marketing efficiency by helping them to reach more qualified prospects based on specific likely credit tendencies.
The Credit propensity targeting segments include:
- Credit cards segments, such as a target population’s estimated financial profile that is similar to those most likely to obtain a premium, standard or sub-prime credit card.
- Mortgage segments, such as households likely to have a conventional mortgage, jumbo mortgage or obtain a HELOC in the next six months
- Auto credit segments, such as a target population likely to obtain a new auto loan, new auto lease or have purchased an automobile in the last 12 months.
- Student loan segments, such as a target population likely to engage in a student loan consolidation based on an estimated credit profile that is similar to those who have a demonstrated, statistical propensity to consolidate student loans.
- Aggregated FICO® Score segments, such as households with an aggregated credit score >720, an aggregated credit score <720, or Millennial households with top 70% of consumers exhibiting lowest estimated risk of credit delinquency in the next 24 months.
View the entire list of targeting segments and learn more about how credit targeting can benefit you.