Lenders are faced with a variety of challenges - from assessing risk on underbanked consumers to verifying the identification of credit applicants. But 91% of U.S. consumers have at least one utility or telco account, and more than half are willing to share this data for loan approval consideration.*
Payment Insights offers a consumer-permissioned solution to provide lenders with access to utility and telco data - so you can gain a more comprehensive view of consumers' financial picture and enhance lending decisions.
*Data and Analytics from Equifax
Payment Insights is a consumer-permissioned utility and telco data solution to help lenders gain a more comprehensive view of a consumers financial picture. Through direct access to consumer utility and telecom accounts, Payment Insights captures and delivers bill data from Urjanet's global network of providers.
- Approve more applicants by increasing the scorable audience with consumer-permissioned utility and telco data from Urjanet
- Gain insight on existing customers as well as thin and no-hit credit profiles to uncover new revenue opportunities
- Leverage fully automated technology to reduce the need for manual reviews
- Enhance risk decisioning and verify address and occupancy information with data that goes beyond the traditional credit report
- Access bill data including payment history for electric, natural gas, water, cable, and telecom accounts
- Improve the consumer experience through faster credit reviews and enhanced service
Who It's For
Data available for about 90% of U.S. population
Includes 12 months of payment history in near real-time
Includes network of 6,500+ electricity, telecom, natural gas, water, and waste accounts
Leverage consumer-permissioned bank account and transaction data to expand consumer access to credit
Connect with our sales team and discover how this product can meet your business needs.
Insights from Our Experts
Discover industry trends, insights, and customer stories that address business challenges and improve results.
Visit the Developer API Portal
Explore the Payment Insights API, view API reference documentation, and test it out in our sandbox.