We've enhanced our flagship tri-merge credit report to include trended credit data. This new industry standard is being implemented to help make the home mortgage market smarter, safer and open to more consumers.
Trended Credit*Hi-Lite™ expands the credit information used for evaluating a home loan applicant. It supplements the traditional moment-in-time snapshot of an applicant’s credit balances with a more dynamic two-year view of payments and balances.
Key benefits include:
- Current, reliable consumer credit data – In single, dual, or tri-merge formats* for efficient loan originations
- Speed and reliability – Industry leading customer service, turnaround, and system availability/ disaster recovery processes
- Deeper insights – Trended credit data offers 24 months of past payment trends to help better predict risk
- Latest enhanced Equifax credit file – Tri-merge files will move from ACRO 5 to TotalView, which will have enhanced information in addition to trended credit data
- Ease of integration – “Plug and play” integration to leading Loan Origination, Automated Underwriting, and Point of Sale systems
- Flexibility – Approved for QC use with delivery of soft inquiries that do not impact the borrower’s credit score
Learn more about how Trended Credit*Hi-Lite can help you make better risk and regulatory decisions.