Know where you stand with Equifax credit report monitoring and access to your FICO® score.
- Access your FICO® score and Equifax credit report twice a year
- Help better protect your identity with credit monitoring and alerts
- See how your FICO® score trends over time
$14.95 per month. Cancel at any time; no partial month refunds.1Get Started
The FICO score is based on the FICO score 5 model. Third parties may use a different FICO score or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.2
Take control of your credit
Credit score and report features include:
FICO® credit score2
Your FICO® credit score can fluctuate but it’s important to know where you stand. We give you access to your FICO® score twice a year, so you can keep tabs on your credit.
FICO® credit score monitoring
Your FICO® credit score is monitored and in the event key changes occur, we’ll notify you with customizable alerts.
Equifax credit report
Your credit report provides a summary of your credit history. Feel more confident with the ability to check your Equifax credit report twice a year.
Equifax credit report monitoring
You’ll know if key changes occur to your Equifax credit report, because we’ll be monitoring it and notify you with alerts.
Cancel at any time, no partial month refunds.1Get Started
Equifax Complete™ Premier
Take control with a one-stop credit monitoring3 and identity theft protection solution from Equifax
Cancel at any time, no partial month refunds.1Details
- We will require you to provide your payment information when you sign up. We will immediately charge your card the price stated and will charge the card the price stated for each month you continue your subscription. You may cancel at anytime; however, we do not provide partial month refunds.
- The FICO® score provided under the offer described here uses a proprietary credit model designed by FICO. There are numerous other credit scores and models in the marketplace, including different FICO scores. Please keep in mind third parties may use a different credit score when evaluating your creditworthiness. Also, third parties will take into consideration items other than your credit score or information found in your credit file, such as your income.
- Credit monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin.