Know where you stand with Equifax credit report monitoring and access to your FICO® score.
- Access your FICO® score and Equifax credit report four times each year
- Help better protect your identity with credit monitoring and alerts
- See how your FICO® score trends over time
$14.95 per month. Cancel at any time; no partial month refunds.1Get Started
The FICO® Score provided is based on the FICO® Score 8 using Equifax data. Third parties may use a different FICO® Score or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.2
Take control of your credit
Credit score and report features include:
FICO® credit score2
Your FICO® credit score can fluctuate but it’s important to know where you stand. We give you access to your FICO® score four times each year, so you can keep tabs on your credit.
FICO® credit score monitoring
Your FICO® credit score is monitored and in the event key changes occur, we’ll notify you with customizable alerts.
Equifax credit report
Your credit report provides a summary of your credit history. Feel more confident with the ability to check your Equifax credit report four times each year.
Equifax credit report monitoring
You’ll know if key changes occur to your Equifax credit report, because we’ll be monitoring it and notify you with alerts.
Help better protect yourself from identity theft
Identity theft protection features include:
Automatic fraud alerts3
If you believe you’re a victim of fraud, you can activate automatic fraud alerts and we'll place an initial alert on your credit report. This alert encourages lenders to take extra steps to verify your identity before extending credit. On an annual basis, we'll automatically renew your fraud alert, so you don't have to.
Equifax credit report lock4
Feel more secure knowing your Equifax credit report is locked down from being accessed (with certain exceptions) for the purposes of extending credit.
Equifax blocked inquiry alerts
When your Equifax credit report is locked, we'll alert you if an attempt to access it is blocked.
Up to $500k identity theft insurance5
If you’re a victim of ID theft, we have your back. We provide up to $500,000 in coverage for certain out-of-pocket expenses you may face as a result of having your identity stolen.
Cancel at any time, no partial month refunds.1Get Started
Equifax Complete™ Premier
Take control with a one-stop credit monitoring6 and identity theft protection solution for one adult
Cancel at any time, no partial month refunds.1Details
- We will require you to provide your payment information when you sign up. We will immediately charge your card the price stated and will charge the card the price stated for each month you continue your subscription. You may cancel at anytime; however, we do not provide partial month refunds.
- The FICO® score provided under the offer described here uses a proprietary credit model designed by FICO. There are numerous other credit scores and models in the marketplace, including different FICO scores. Please keep in mind third parties may use a different credit score when evaluating your creditworthiness. Also, third parties will take into consideration items other than your credit score or information found in your credit file, such as your income.
- The Automatic Fraud Alert feature is made available to consumers by Equifax Information Services LLC and fulfilled on its behalf by Equifax Consumer Services LLC.
- Locking your Equifax credit report will prevent access to it by certain third parties. Locking your Equifax credit report will not prevent access to your credit report at any other credit reporting agency. Entities that may still have access to your Equifax credit report include: companies like Equifax Global Consumer Solutions, which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score, or monitor your credit report as part of a subscription or similar service; companies that provide you with a copy of your credit report or credit score, upon your request; federal, state and local government agencies and courts in certain circumstances; companies using the information in connection with the underwriting of insurance, or for employment, tenant or background screening purposes; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; companies that authenticate a consumer's identity for purposes other than granting credit, or for investigating or preventing actual or potential fraud; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you. To opt out of such pre-approved offers, visit www.optoutprescreen.com.
- The Identity Theft Insurance benefit is underwritten and administered by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company, under group or blanket policies issued to Equifax, Inc., or its respective affiliates for the benefit of its Members. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
- Credit monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin.