Equifax Chief Executive Officer Mark Begor and Chief Financial Officer John Gamble shared an update with investors yesterday on the state of our business.
Here are a few highlights from their conversation:
(1) Equifax is operating exceptionally well during the COVID recession, and we now expect to deliver approximately 19% revenue growth in Q4 2020.
(2) For the full year 2020, we now expect revenue to be up approximately 16% overall, which would mark the strongest revenue growth in our history.
(3) The strong growth we’ve seen from our Workforce Solutions business unit is accelerating with revenue expected to grow approximately 57% in Q4. Workforce Solutions is our most valuable and differentiated business and will likely be our largest business unit in 2021.
(4) The pace of new product innovation continues to be strong. We are now on track to deliver over 120 new products in 2020 -- up from 90 we delivered in 2019.
(5) Looking at the new year, we expect to deliver revenue growth of approximately 6% at the midpoint of our range in 2021.
“I’m incredibly proud of the resiliency of Equifax and how hard our teams are working to deliver unattended solutions for our customers and consumers during these challenging times,” said Begor.
To read additional materials regarding our recent update, please visit investor.equifax.com