CreditForecast.com provides insight into how the U.S. and local economies affect consumer credit behavior and performance through a full spectrum of consumer credit analytics services – data, forecasts, alternative scenarios, research and full access to analysts. Combining the unmatched strength of Equifax consumer credit data with proven economic insights from Moody's Analytics, the service covers a wide range of household credit, economic and demographic variables at geography level.
Key Features of CreditForecast.com Include:
- Consumer product lines - auto, card, consumer finance, retail, first mortgage, home equity, & student loan
- Aggregated level data- age, income, origination and current risk scores, term of loan, presence of mortgage
- Baseline forecast & alternative scenarios for stress testing, Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL)/
- International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS 9), & “what-if” analysis
- Key credit & blended variable not available through any other provider
Connect with our sales team and discover how this product can meet your business needs.
For more information or to learn how CreditForecast.com delivers insights contact our Sales Team
Get More Market Insights with Market Pulse
Market Pulse delivers economic and credit insights to help businesses make more confident decisions