- If ownership of a Company has changed, please contact Business Care Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-407-0359 for additional guidance.
- To make changes to your company address, contact information or company name, please login to the Support Portal to submit. If you haven't create your user account please click here to register.
- General support hours are 8am-8pm Monday-Friday (Eastern Time)
- ePort Customer Support 24x7
- Mortgage Technical Support 24x7
If your existing ePort administrator has left the company and you need to replace your administrator please click the link titled Go To Document and complete the form. Please allow up to 24 business hours for processing.
If an ePort administrator is still with the company, please contact the administrator to be added. If you need to validate who your administrator is please call 1-888-407-0359 or email email@example.com.
Contact Business Care at phone number 1-888-407-0359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Business Clients only).
- You may call 1-888-407-0359 or send an email for support.
- ePort Support via email@example.com
- eMortgage Support via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interconnect, eiD Verifier, eiD Compare, Decision Power via ETSupport@equifax.com
- Workforce Solutions Support via email@example.com
- Commercial, Billtrust, or iReceivables Support via firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Chat direct to Business Care Support during business hours, Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm ET, online support request directed to Business Care Support, 24x7 access to knowledge articles and tutorials in the Help Center, Inquiry Maintenance (deletion or flip from hard to soft inquiry), Edit Company Information (address, contact, or business name change, branch/location add, and cancellations.
You’ll need your Customer Number and Company Name along with address details of your business account. We will ask that you accept a permissible purpose agreement and user agreement then you’ll set up your user ID and password. We require two factor authentication so once you receive the confirmation email you’ll be able to proceed with accessing the support portal.
Login to the Support Portal and navigate to My Support Requests. All support requests submitted in the support portal from your login will be listed and the last column will provide updated Status.