Economic indicators point to the need for recession planning
Increase in consumer borrowing year over year
Increase in some delinquencies
Jump in monthly debt commitment from lifting student loan accommodations
Protect and Grow your Business by Uncovering Hidden Risks and Opportunities
Monitor market trends
Stay ahead of market volatility by using trended credit data and market analysis.
View Credit Trends
Review accounts more frequently
Closely monitor your portfolio to spot changes that may increase your risk or alter your consumers’ needs.
View Customer Portfolio Review
React quickly with alerts
Minimize risk exposure by using real-time or near real-time alerts to changes in customers’ financial situations.
View Smart Alerts
Find Growth Opportunity
Understand consumers’ financial durability
Use holistic views of household’s ability to weather financial stress, to spot customer growth opportunities.
View Financial Durability
Find high-growth customer segments
Use consumer financial insights to develop relationships with potential customers.
View ways to attract young affluents
Target Potential Customers Smarter
Grow by finding new customers to acquire without increasing your risk.
View ways to refine acquisition
Our Experts Help You Put It All Together- Recession Planning Options
Now is the time to be proactive. Be recession-ready throughout the business cycle.
- Implement risk management strategies to optimize risk mitigation and create opportunities across all your products and services.
- Use data-driven insights to review risk across the customer lifecycle.
- Incorporate relevant market trends, insights, and updates across economic, technological, and regulatory environments.
- May 25, 2023 Moody’s Economic Update: Possible Challenges Ahead, Reasons for Hope As we approach the halfway point of 2023, the economy faces multiple headwinds. From [...]
- May 12, 2023 Optimizing Your Marketing Strategy in an Uncertain Economy The financial industry has cut back on marketing spend due to economic uncertainty [...]
- April 28, 2023 Questions Answered on Optimizing Marketing Strategies in an Uncertain Economy During our April Market Pulse webinar, our panel of experts discussed macroeconomic trends as they [...]
- April 27, 2023 How Lenders Can Navigate This Credit Tightening Environment As economists warn of a possible impending recession, banks are raising their rates a [...]
- April 17, 2023 How Credit Unions Can Succeed in an Uncertain Economy With rising interest rates and other economic headwinds, how are credit unions ada [...]
- April 03, 2023 Update on Credit Unions in Today’s Economy Consumers have many choices for managing their finances. One option, banking, is often overlooked [...]
- March 27, 2023 March Market Pulse: Your Questions Answered During the March 2023 Market Pulse webinar, “How Credit Unions Are Adapting to Economic Uncert [...]
- March 23, 2023 How a Deposit Growth Strategy Can Help Financial Institutions Reduce Risk Financial institutions have become more risk-aware following the Fed’s interest rate hikes, an unc [...]
- March 09, 2023 How Lenders Can Find Opportunity in Small Business Despite an uncertain economy, the number of small businesses has soared. And that translates to bi [...]
- February 27, 2023 Growth in an Uncertain Economy: You Asked, Experts Answered During our February 2023 Market Pulse Webinar, we explored the national and regional insights [...]
- February 24, 2023 Use Simplified Data and Attributes to Help Solve Complex Challenges For our February 16 Market Pulse webinar, our panel of experts discussed how you can focus on grow [...]
- February 09, 2023 How the Rising Cost of Living Will Impact Lenders In the U.S. and abroad, the cost of living is rising and consumers and businesses are feeling the [...]
- January 27, 2023 Turn 2023 Hidden Risks into Hidden Opportunities Starting ahead is critical in today's economy. As we discussed in last month's Market Pulse webina [...]
- January 26, 2023 Economic Outlook 2023: Consumer and Commercial Lending Where should consumer and commercial lenders look for responsible growth in 2023? While lenders sh [...]
- January 23, 2023 2023 Automotive Industry Outlook: You Asked, Experts Answered During our January 2023 Market Pulse Webinar, "Hidden Risks & Hidden Opportunities,” we [...]
- January 06, 2023 Economic Outlook Pt. 2: Will Labor Market Resiliency Last? Despite high-profile layoffs in the technology and media industries, the 2022 labor market has bee [...]
- January 03, 2023 Look Back at 2022 and Focus on Forward in 2023 With 2022 almost in the books, the US economy is still experiencing pandemic whiplash and general [...]
- December 14, 2022 Moody’s Analytics 2023 Economic Outlook, Pt. 1: Opportunities for Lenders In 2023, the economy remains top of mind. While various indicators suggested we may be staring dow [...]
- December 06, 2022 Impact of Global Economic Headwinds on the US Economy The IMF is predicting global growth may slow to 3.2% in 2022 and 2.7% in 2023, down from 6% in 202 [...]
- October 31, 2022 Preparing for the Holiday Shopping Season: Your Questions Answered Shopping is one of America’s favorite pastimes. During our last Market Pulse Webinar, "How to Prepar [...]
- October 27, 2022 How To Prepare For The Upcoming Holiday Shopping Season Many Americans are preparing for much-needed family time, general merriment, and gift giving this ho [...]
- September 27, 2022 How the Economy is Affecting Consumer Segments Differently Consumers are being impacted differently in today’s uncertain economy. While some households are str [...]
- September 23, 2022 Podcast: What the Next Generation of Data Looks Like for the Auto Industry I’ve spent my career in the automotive industry, and lately I’ve noticed a pattern. Data is critic [...]
- August 25, 2022 Future of the Auto Industry: You Asked, Experts Answered During our August 11 Market Pulse webinar, our experts discussed details pertaining to the automotiv [...]
- August 19, 2022 The Economy’s Effect on the Future of the Auto Industry During our August 11, 2022 Market Pulse webinar, presenter Jeff Jensen, Vice President at Ke [...]
- August 12, 2022 The Student Loan Debt’s Impact on the U.S. Economy During our July 2022 Market Pulse webinar, presenter Robert Wescott, Founder of Keybridge went over [...]
- August 09, 2022 Student Loan Debt Crisis: Experts Weigh In During our July 28 Market Pulse webinar, our panel of experts discussed what lenders and Gen-Z shoul [...]
- June 23, 2022 The Economy's Impact on Young Consumers Every consumer, no matter their age or race, is currently impacted in some way by today’s economy. D [...]
- June 14, 2022 Find Hidden Opportunity and Risk with DDM Every business wants to increase revenue, but in order to do that it is important to find hidden opp [...]
- June 06, 2022 Market Pulse: Consumer-Permissioned Data Consumers are eager to make up for lost time as they depart for their summer vacations and settle ba [...]
- May 31, 2022 What's Going on with the U.S. Economy? For our May 19 Market Pulse webinar our presenters discussed the recent economic update, consumer cr [...]
- May 25, 2022 Manage Digital Fraud Across the Customer Journey The more digital the world becomes, the more opportunities there are for fraud to sneak in. This can [...]
- April 25, 2022 April Market Pulse: You Asked, Experts Answered For our April 14 Market Pulse webinar, our panel of experts discussed the recent supply chain crisis [...]
- April 21, 2022 April Market Pulse: Supply Chains’ Impact on the Economy This is a recap of our April 14 Market Pulse webinar, where our panel of experts discussed the recen [...]
- April 06, 2022 The U.S. Economy and Consumer Wealth in 2022 This month’s Market Pulse webinar presenters included Dylan Hall, Co-Founder and CEO at Safe Rate; P [...]
- March 29, 2022 You Asked, Entrepreneurs Answered: Using Data for Smarter Actions During our March 10 Market Pulse webinar, our panel of experts discussed details pertaining to entre [...]
- March 01, 2022 Analysis: How Buy Now, Pay Later can Impact Consumer Credit Scores For our February 10 Market Pulse webinar, we discussed Buy Now, Pay Later and their effect on consum [...]
- February 28, 2022 FICO® and Equifax Answer Your Questions on BNPL We had an overwhelming attendance and response at this month’s Market Pulse webinar on the rising fi [...]
- February 11, 2022 Visa and Equifax Answer Your Consumer Spending Questions As you think about your business plans in 2022, having access to key data to make informed business [...]
- February 08, 2022 Top 10 Insights from our 2021 Blogs Header data, the Equifax Cloud, and COVID-19’s impact on the economy and credit card debt, were hot [...]
- July 06, 2021 Accelerating Access to Credit: A Critical Discussion In this recap of our June 24 webinar, “Market Pulse: Accelerating Access to Credit,” Chris Wheat, Co [...]
- June 22, 2021 Podcast: Entrepreneurship & Credit in the Post-COVID Era Demand Growing for Small Business Credit With economists predicting a GDP growth rate of 6.5% in th [...]
- March 10, 2021 Podcast: Pent-Up Demand & Consumer Credit Expectations After a year of credit tightening in 2020, consumer credit remains down across the board. That inc [...]
Connect with our sales team for products and solutions tailored to your recession planning needs.
Actionable Insights, Easy Implementation
Don’t miss out on the latest credit trends, webinars, and resources.