- Credit monitoring can help alert you to key changes in your Equifax credit reports.
- Credit monitoring can quickly alert you to signs of potential identity theft.
- Notifications of key changes to your Equifax credit report
- Daily access to your Equifax credit report¹
- Automatic fraud alerts: When activated, an initial fraud alert will appear on your credit reports and will be automatically renewed every year²
- Up to $25,000 of insurance coverage to help with certain out-of-pocket expenses in the event you are a victim of identity theft3
What you need to know
Military members on active duty status; reservists performing duty under a call or order to active duty under a provision of law; and members of the National Guard.
Retired military members are not eligible for this product.
A new federal law which amends the Fair Credit Reporting Act requires the three nationwide credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion) to offer free credit monitoring services to active duty military members and members of the National Guard.
Active duty military members and members of the National Guard are eligible to receive the product. You may be asked to recertify your eligibility every two years.