- Notifications of key changes to your Equifax credit report
- Daily access to your Equifax credit report¹
- Automatic fraud alerts: When activated, an initial fraud alert will appear on your credit reports and will be automatically renewed every year²
- Up to $25,000 of insurance coverage to help with certain out-of-pocket expenses in the event you are a victim of identity theft3
- Credit monitoring can help alert you to key changes in your Equifax credit reports.
- Credit monitoring can quickly alert you to signs of potential identity theft.
What you need to know
Military members on active duty status; reservists performing duty under a call or order to active duty under a provision of law; and members of the National Guard.
Retired military members are not eligible for this product.
A new federal law which amends the Fair Credit Reporting Act requires the three nationwide credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion) to offer free credit monitoring services to active duty military members and members of the National Guard.
Active duty military members and members of the National Guard are eligible to receive the product. You may be asked to recertify your eligibility every two years.
Under certain circumstances, access to your Equifax Credit Report may not be available as certain consumer credit files maintained by Equifax contain credit histories, multiple trade accounts, and/or an extraordinary number of inquiries of a nature that prevents or delays the delivery of your Equifax Credit Report. If a remedy for the failure is not available, the product subscription will be cancelled and a full refund will be made.
The Automatic Fraud Alert feature is made available to consumers by Equifax Information Services LLC and fulfilled on its behalf by Equifax Consumer Services LLC.
The Identity Theft Insurance benefit is underwritten and administered by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company, under group or blanket policies issued to Equifax, Inc., or its respective affiliates for the benefit of its Members. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.