Did you know our FAQs may answer your question? Here are some common things people inquire about:
- Do you believe information on your Equifax credit report is inaccurate or incomplete? Click Here.
- Are you looking for your free annual credit report? Click Here to request your report.
- Do you want to place a fraud alert on your credit reports? Click Here.
- Do you want to place a security freeze on your Equifax credit report? Click Here.
- Do you need to cancel your existing Equifax product? Please call us at (866) 640-2273 9am-9pm (ET) Monday-Friday, and 9am-6pm (ET) Saturday and Sunday.
- To opt out of receiving pre-screened offers of credit or insurance, Click Here.
- Another way you can receive a copy of your free credit reports from the three nationwide credit reporting agencies is by meeting one of the requirements as outlined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Learn more to see if you’re eligible.
- Need help logging in to your myEquifax account? Call us at 1-888-EQUIFAX (1-888-378-4329) 9am-9pm (ET) Monday-Friday, and 9am-6pm (ET) Saturday and Sunday or visit our online self-service.