What Information is in a Credit Report?
Find out what information goes into a credit report & the important information you should review. [Duration- 2:22]
What you will learn:
- A credit report is a summary of your financial history
- It contains information such as mortgages you may have, student loans, and credit cards that may be in your name
- Lenders use this information to make certain decisions about you
- You can get a free copy of your credit report once a year from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting agencies
- Make sure to check your credit report regularly
Get your free credit score today!
We get it, credit scores are important. A monthly free credit score & Equifax credit report are available with Equifax Core CreditTM. No credit card required.