Please complete the form below to view the webinar.
COVID-19 vaccinations are ratcheting up, another round of fiscal stimulus has been approved, and consumers have a wealth of pent-up demand. What’s more, many consumers have both the capacity and the willingness to spend. Combined, these forces point to a deluge of potential spending activity this spring. Lenders and service providers can better support consumers by understanding how their finances have been impacted.
Join Equifax for the latest on the US economy with Amy Cutts, chief economist at AC Cutts & Associates. We’ll then explore key consumer financial insights, including wealth and spending expectations.
This webinar will cover:
- US economic update
- Consumer credit & employment insights
- Wealth, spending & pent-up demand
- Understand the impact to consumers on both sides of a K-Shaped recovery
- Identify which consumers have not only the desire, but the ability to spend
- Evaluate the accommodations risk to safely originate new accounts