Credit unions' members are the focus of their business. Successful credit unions work hard to constantly attract new members, strengthen existing member relationships and community development, and above all else, give them direct access to a wide selection of relevant financial services for the best value. How can credit unions leverage this position to further enable access to credit?
Join Equifax for our next Market Pulse webinar as we explore how credit unions and credit union organizations are positioned to help foster credit access, with guests Cathie Mahon, President and CEO at Inclusiv, and Elisabeth Johnson-Crawford, Chief Technical Officer at Credit Builders Alliance. The webinar will also include an economic update and consumer credit insights from Amy Crews Cutts, Chief Economist at AC Cutts & Associates, and Tom Aliff, Risk Consulting Leader at Equifax.
This webinar will cover:
- U.S. Economic Update
- Consumer Credit & Employment Insights
- Credit access insights from credit union-focused as well as credit-focused organizations
- Understand the latest economic and market trends
- Learn the latest consumer credit trends across industry sectors and geographies
- Understand how credit unions are working to enable access to credit
- Amy Crews Cutts, President and Chief Economist at AC Cutts & Associates
- Tom Aliff, Risk Consulting Leader at Equifax
- Cathie Mahon, President & CEO at Inclusiv
- Elisabeth Johnson-Crawford, Chief Technical Officer at Credit Builders Alliance
Webinar broadcast date: 10/7/2021
For more on how you can navigate this time of economic uncertainty, visit our Market Pulse page