Q2 2018 U.S. Economic and Credit Trends Outlook from Equifax
Join Equifax as chief economist Amy Crews Cutts, with guest Cristian deRitis from Moody’s Analytics, deliver insights that can help drive strategic growth at your organization. During this webinar, Amy and Cristian will discuss:
- U.S. Macroeconomic Overview
- In this section, Amy will discuss economic forecast, a brief labor market update and additional high level macro trends impacting the U.S. economy.
- U.S. Consumer Credit Trends
- This section will cover overall trends in consumer credit including updates on mortgage and home equity, credit cards, auto lending and additional timely topics.
- Special Report - Retail Store Closures and Private Label Card Performance
- Indicative of consumer behavior in debt repayment, we will take a deeper dive into recent retail store closure trends and their relationship with consumers’ repayment of private label credit cards.