What are Financial Alerts?
These alerts are generated when your bank or credit card issuer posts a transaction to your account. You can adjust the thresholds at which your alerts will be triggered in the Member Center.
Currently these alerts are limited to:
- Account shows a withdrawal amount greater than ... (Large transaction)
- Account balance is below ... (Overdraft)
- Account shows a balance change greater than ... (Balance increase)
- Account shows a transaction greater than ... (Large transaction)
- We have been unable to update your account. Your login credentials are invalid. (Login error)
- We have been unable to update your account. This is an issue that requires your personal attention. (Account issue)
- We have been unable to update your account due to technical issues. (Technical issues)