What is a Credit Score?
Find out how credit scores are calculated & the important information you should review. [Duration- 2:06]
What you will learn:
- Your credit score is a 3-digit number that represents the status of your credit report
- Lenders use credit scores as one factor when making certain decisions
- Generally, the higher your credit score, the higher the likelihood that you will demonstrate good payment behavior
- There's no quick fix for a credit score that isn't excellent
- But with the right tools, education, and habits, you can get on the right track