Your credit is the key to your future.
Increase your peace of mind with Equifax.
$1 for 7 days, then $19.95 per month. Cancel at any time. No partial month refunds.1Sign Up Now
What You Need To Know:
The credit scores provided are based on the VantageScore® 3.0 model. For three-bureau VantageScore credit scores, data from Equifax®, Experian®, and TransUnion® are used respectively. Any one-bureau VantageScore uses Equifax data. Third parties use many different types of credit scores and are likely to use a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
Alerts for key changes
24/7 secure online access
ID theft protection features
$1 for your 7-Day Trial, then $19.95 per month. Cancel at any time; no partial month refunds.1Sign Up Now
We keep watch so you can relax.
We've provided information and better peace of mind for years. Sign up for credit monitoring and feel more confident.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of information can WebScan2 find?
- The WebScan feature in Equifax Complete™ Premier will search the Internet for your Social Security number (if you choose), bank account numbers, credit or debit account numbers, email addresses, medical ID numbers and passport numbers.
- Will checking my credit impact my credit score?
- No, checking your credit score will not negatively impact your credit history or score. In fact, checking your credit score is an important part of monitoring your financial health. With Equifax Complete™ Premier you'll be able to check your 1-bureau VantageScore credit score daily.
- How can I better protect myself from identity theft?
- Watching your credit report for unexpected changes is one of the best ways to spot early signs of identity theft, but sometimes that's not enough. Consider signing up for a credit monitoring service, such as Equifax Complete™ Premier, which will alert you to key changes to your credit reports and help you recover from identity theft.
Equifax: Credit Expertise for Over 100 Years.