Frequently Asked Questions
ePort supports the following web browsers:
Internet Explorer version 11
Internet Explorer version 11, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are the supported browsers for ePort.
In the event you are having display issues and using one of these browsers, we recommend the following corrective actions:
Change the resolution of your monitor screen:
Right click on your desktop
Select "Screen Resolution"
Select Resolution 1280 X 1024 or higher.
- Select the "click here" link to reset your password. You will be required to provide a correct response to your challenge question to complete this process.
- If the challenge question is successfully answered, an email will be generated with a temporary one-time use password to the email address listed within your profile.
- Or reach out to your company administrator to reset your password.
To obtain password assistance:
- From the ePort Customer Login page, enter your User ID
- Click on the "Forgot your Password" link
- Enter the Challenge Answer and click 'Continue' button
You will receive your temporary password via e-mail. Use this password to login on ePort and change the password.
Note: Passwords must be at least 8 characters and maximum of 20 characters (no spaces) in with no more than 2 repeating characters and at least have a combination of 3 of the 4 following character sets: lower case alpha, upper case alpha, numeric, or special characters.
If you do not receive an email, check your profile to ensure that the email address you have provided is accurate. If you have any additional questions related to password reset, contact your company administrator. A list of your company administrators is provided during the password reset process.
Please contact your Company Administrator. If you are the Administrator, please contact another Company Administrator (if applicable) or the Equifax Customer Support at 866-222-5879. When you call the Customer Support team, please have your account information on hand. Once your information is verified, the helpdesk can help you to login.
If you do not remember your customer account number and/or security digits please contact:
- Your Equifax Sales Representative
- Equifax Customer Support at 1-866-222-5879
- If you are an Equifax System Affiliate customer or a local Credit Reporting Agency, contact your local Customer Service center
This update may only be processed if there is no existing ePort Administrator with the company.
Click the link below for a request document to complete and return. Please allow up to 24 business hours for processing.Go to Document >>
To download demos and tutorials for ePort, please login to your account.