We understand that proper Unemployment Cost Management means more than just processing claims. Through experience and expertise we have developed a program with a holistic approach including: hiring assessments, claims management, hearings representation, benefit charge auditing and reemployment services. Let our experts use their legislative knowledge to get you the best results possible in compliance with the state and federal regulations.
- Lower unemployment costs
- Improved hearing results
- Relieve burden from managing claims
- Reduce duration of unemployment claims
- Recovery of erroneous benefit charges
Equifax knows where to look for tax credits and incentives. We assemble all available intelligence on incentives at the federal, state, and local levels and combine that information with proprietary database technology to identify all credits available to each of your locations. Let us combine our technology and expertise to achieve optimal results to contribute directly to your bottom line.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) - Leverage technology to streamline process and increase screening percentage.
- Location Base Incentives - Provide customized incentive analysis for all employer locations, and align that to all available tax incentive capture opportunities.
- Research and Recovery - With the challenge of monitoring ongoing tax changes to tax credit and incentive programs across various states of operation, employers may have overlooked previous opportunities to secure tax savings.
Comprehensive services designed to assist employers in identifying and recoverying overpaid taxes, managing employment tax liabilities, and minimizing overall compliance risks. With the current economic situation putting more pressure on the employer, let us provide you the tools to manage your unemployment costs and potential tax increases.
- Unemployment Tax Management - Uncover opportunities to reduce tax liability with our extensive monitoring of state's complex regulations, deadlines, and reporting requirements.
- Research and Recovery - Get assistance identifying and preparing claims for outstanding credits, incorrect tax rate assignments, wage base restarts (FICA, FUTA, and SUTA), and other federal and state employment tax overpayments.
- Mergers and Acquisitions - Collaborative approach that involves the entire M&A process including: due diligence, planning and design, implementation, post implementation, and an ongoing partnership for future transactions.
- CaseBuilder Platform
- Employment Tax Services Brochure
- Joint Account Planning Product Sheet
- Mergers and Acquisitions Product Sheet
- Research and Recovery Product Sheet
- Unemployment Cost Management: We Get It. We Got It.
- Unemployment Tax Rate Forecasting Product Sheet
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)