Spending Power is a continuous household-based dollar value estimate of discretionary funds uncapped up to $1.2M. Based on a foundation of anonymous, direct-measured assets, Spending Power represents a modeled dollar amount of what a household likely has available to spend, save, or invest after accounting for the fixed expenses of life.
Spending Power can be used alone or incorporated into models where consumer discretionary funds is a factor. It is best used to identify consumers with the estimated capacity to afford various products and services - or invest for the future - and can be used in both offline and online applications.
- Identifies consumers that are likely to have the discretionary funds to afford your products and services - or to save or invest for the future.
- Adds an estimate of discretionary funds to models to gain a more robust picture than an income measure alone can provide
- Includes summary factors produced from our proprietary database of consumer investable assets
- Available for use in online targeting
- Developed for use in non-FCRA applications across the customer lifecycle
Applying Spending Power to Your Business
- Capture discretionary funds to grow your business efficiently
- Identify which of your current customers likely have the greatest capacity to spend incrementally on your products and services - or to save or invest for the future.
- Find and market to more prospective consumers that match the economic profiles of your best current customers
Discretionary Spending Digital is also available for use in online applications such as ad targeting and landing page optimization.