Provide the tools consumers need. Build stronger financial relationships. ScoreCentral can help.
More knowledge = more empowered consumers.
With ScoreCentral, your customers’ consumers or employees can learn not only what their credit scores are, but also gain useful, educational information about what those credit scores mean.
Today’s consumers want to feel good about their overall financial wellness, and to feel more confident about their purchase decisions. So ScoreCentral uses the VantageScore 3.0 solution, the same score solution used by 6 of the nation’s 10 largest banks, and the same solution that delivered nearly 1 billion scores to more than 2000 different lenders and industry leaders in 2014.1
Offer consumers a big picture view of their credit scores over time, and a detailed look at the day-to-day factors that influence their credit scores.
- Monthly VantageScore® Credit Score* – a free credit score updated every month*
- Top Positive and Negative Factors – this helps them understand the key factors that influence their credit score
- Credit Score Range Graph – this shows them where their monthly credit score falls on the high to low scale
- Rolling 12-Month Credit Score history – this tracks credit scores on a monthly basis
- Educational Content - helpful articles and FAQs about credit scores, and more
- Friendly User Experience - optimized for mobile devices
*The VantageScore provided under the offer described here uses a proprietary credit model designed by VantageScore Solutions, LLC. There are numerous other credit scores and models in the marketplace, including different VantageScores. Please keep in mind third parties may use a different credit score when evaluating your creditworthiness. Also, third parties will take into consideration items other than your credit score or information found in your credit file, such as your income.
VantageScore is a registered trademark of VantageScore Solutions, LLC
Boost engagement with consumers by providing something different and useful.
Because ScoreCentral encourages consumers to interact with their institutions, it offers institutions additional opportunities to connect with consumers, including:
- New opportunities for consumer acquisition, retention, and loyalty
- Cost savings: reduced numbers of consumers receiving paper statement
- New channels for consumer contact through their Online Account Portal, email, and contact phone number.
- Minimal integration: ScoreCentral can be deployed quickly by Equifax