Equifax now provides the Multi-Family Housing industry with a single-source, web-based property management program to effectively and efficiently prescreen prospective residents/tenants. Verify consumer identity, credit worthiness, criminal history, rental history, employment background and more.
The value to your business:
- Access consumer credit reports, scores, criminal searches, eviction searches, employment verification and rental history verification
- Reports can be customized to fit your specific needs
- Our client-specific ordering features list only the products and services you need for fast, accurate ordering
- Includes our InstaCriminal Statewide Search, an instant statewide database search, available in 38 states
- Reports can be ordered 24 hours a day/7 days a week from our secure online program
- No software to install — our system is entirely web-based
If you are interested in our Resident/Tenant Screening Services, you must have permissible purpose* to obtain credit information. This means you must either:
- Operate a business licensed under property management
- Be a Realtor operating as property management for multi-family complexes (apartments) or be a property owner with a business license who manages your own properties under your business name
*Insurance companies do not have permissible purpose to obtain credit information for screening residents.