MarketVision for Securities provides peer group analysis for financial services firms offering brokerage services and direct-marketed mutual funds. It is available to IXI Network Member Firms only.
MarketVision for Securities can be used by firms to calculate the likely size, growth, share, and change in share of any standard or customized geographic area in the U.S. all the way down to the ZIP level. It is best used for market sizing and share vs. peer group, territory and branch planning, brand and category development, and sales force management.
- Leverages directly measured assets to enable tracking of market size and share vs. peer group and identification of growing markets
- Better locates hot markets
- Enables optimization of marketing programs and sales management
- Developed for use in non-FCRA applications
Applying MarketVision for Securities to Your Business
- Identify consumer demand for any investment product and product category
- Determine the regions where direct sales resources should be allocated
- Calculate the size, growth, share, and change in share of any geographic area in the U.S.
- Assess firm performance in capturing new accounts
- Enhance branch planning and sales force management
- Compare performance to a competitor
- Fine-tune marketing campaigns and offers for securities products