MarketMix provides estimates of the total assets, assets by product category, and household penetration for defined geographic areas based on the estimated total liquid financial assets held by all U.S. households. It is available exclusively for use by IXI Network Member Firms.
MarketMix is best used for market sizing and to determine a firm's share of the total market. With MarketMix, you can assess your firm's market share and the market size of virtually any geographic region. These insights can then be used to quickly identify high growth markets, more efficiently plan new branches, actively manage your sales force, and offer the right product to the right market.
- Helps firms better understand their footprint and new markets with estimates of total assets and assets by product category for a variety of geographic levels
- Projects total liquid financial assets held by all U.S. households based on a foundation of anonymous, direct-measured invested retail assets
- Developed for use in non-FCRA applications
- Fully compatible with in-house systems and other IXI data
Applying MarketMix to Your Business
- Better determine market size and share of market
- Identify geographies likely to have the most opportunity
- Track branch and territory performance
- Better understand household penetration
- Determine likely asset allocations and share of market by product category
- Improve sales territory and branch planning
- Assist with brand and category development