Get credit and risk policies to market faster without relying on IT
Your ability to adapt credit and risk rules to fast-changing market conditions can directly impact the effectiveness of your customer decision strategies. For many, the collaboration that’s often required between risk teams and IT resources to code and test new rules can slow you down, adding weeks, if not months to the deployment process.
Rules Editor, an InterConnect® cloud-based decision tool, can help. It speeds development, improves efficiencies and decreases costs by empowering business users—you, your risk managers and business analysts—with the integrated technology to easily create, test, and edit rule policies, without reliance on IT resources. By controlling the process from start to finish, you can get updated credit policies to market faster and start making more consistent, refined and profitable decisions sooner.
Everything occurs within a user-friendly development environment, which can be monitored and adjusted on the fly. Integrated RedPen™ point-and-click functionality allows users to easily create, deploy, manage and edit rule policies. Additionally, the built-in decision logic technology for running Champion/Challenger tests and “what if” scenarios in simulation and production allows you to measure and optimize profitable decision strategies.
With Rules Editor, you can:
- Develop new credit policies faster with a rules engine that runs independently from IT logic
- Improve operational efficiencies and agility by deploying validated rules to market with the push of a button
- Measure, analyze and adjust rule policies for increased performance
- Create forms describing your data dictionary and populate them with specific test data or import from an excel file
- Use as a standalone tool that integrates into an existing system, or pair it with other InterConnect tools for an end-to-end decision management solution