Income360 is a continuous household-based dollar estimate of income uncapped up to $2 million, overcoming the limitations of standard income measures that tend to lose accuracy at higher income ranges.
Income360 provides marketers and analysts with a more complete estimate of household income to improve performance for both direct marketing and online targeting campaigns. Income360 is unique: not only does it include both estimated income from wages and investments, it also includes estimated income from businesses and retirement funds.
- Takes into account that salary does not always equal income, and includes estimated income from wages, investments, businesses and retirement funds
- Based on multiple validated and benchmarked models and does not include the use of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Derived from a foundation of anonymous, direct-measured invested assets
- Can be appended to any customer or prospect file and can also be used in online targeting
- Developed for use in non-FCRA applications across the customer lifecycle
- Can be used alone or incorporated into models that include traditional income measures
Applying Income360 to Your Business
- Profile existing customers for a more predictive measure of how they will interact with you
- Prospect for new customers by better identifying households with appropriate incomes for your products and services
- Conduct market analyses, size markets for key target segments, and identify growth opportunities
- Determine effective product positioning and match offers with appropriate customers
- Identify optimal cross-sell and up-sell opportunities within your customers based on their likely financial capacity
Income360 Digital is also available for use in online applications such as ad targeting and landing page optimization.