Economic Cohorts incorporates the vital visibility into household economics that is missing in other consumer segmentation products. Economic Cohorts segments customers and prospects based on households' estimated economic positions (estimated total income, ability to spend, ability to pay, and likely credit capacity), in combination with all the key demographic, lifecycle/lifestage, behavioral, lifestyle, and geographic attributes you expect from a leading consumer segmentation system.
View details about Economic Cohorts Clusters.
The resulting product offers a revolutionized view of the household in a single, flexible solution that enables marketers to more effectively understand, target and communicate with their customers and prospective customers via both direct marketing and online marketing efforts.
- Enables companies to identify top customer clusters, improve communications based on economic profiles, and target new clusters with desired economic potential and tendencies
- Enhances both offline and online targeting
- Leverages our unique and proprietary household economic information
- Developed for use in non-FCRA applications across the customer lifecycle
Applying Economic Cohorts to Your Business
- Better profile customers for a more accurate predictive measure of how they will interact with you
- Prospect for new customers
- Conduct market analyses
- Identify optimal cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Define product strategy and distribution
- Improve CRM and loyalty efforts
- Target campaigns
- Tailor positioning, creative and messaging
- Choose marketing channels and media placement
- Refine online ad targeting and site optimization