Discretionary Spending Dollars (DS$) is a continuous household-based dollar value estimate of discretionary spending uncapped up to $1.2M. Based on a foundation of anonymous,direct-measured assets, DS$ represents a modeled dollar amount of what a household likely spends on discretionary items after accounting for the fixed expenses of life.
DS$ can be used alone or incorporated into models where consumer spending is a factor. It is best used to identify consumers with the estimated spending levels to afford various products and services and can be used in both offline and online applications.
- Identifies consumers that are likely to have the discretionary spending levels to afford your products and services
- Adds an estimate of spending to models to gain a more robust picture than an income measure alone can provide
- Includes summary factors produced from our proprietary database of consumer investable assets
- Available for use in online targeting
- Developed for use in non-FCRA applications across the customer lifecycle
Applying Discretionary Spending Dollars to Your Business
- Capture discretionary spending to grow your business efficiently
- Identify which of your current customers likely have the greatest capability to spend incrementally on your products and services
- Find and market to more prospective consumers that match the spending profiles of your best current customers
Discretionary Spending Dollars Digital is also available for use in online applications such as ad targeting and landing page optimization.