Using state of the art technology, the Equifax data linking solution, Connexus, helps you to accurately identify and link customer information regardless of address changes, name changes, or name variations. This creates a complete, single view of the customer, even across multiple disconnected data sources. Connexus applies unique individual, household, and address keys in a fraction of the time it takes traditional methods to match records. The result is a better, faster and more efficient method of managing and linking customer information.
Connexus offers best-of-breed data integration which directly impacts the effectiveness of your risk assessment, cross-sell/up-sell and customer service programs. The ability to consolidate all your customer data allows you to:
- Reduce costs associated with multiple databases, inaccurate data and redundant information by improving data collection and integration
- Improve analytical insights with a single view of the customer
- Facilitate improved customer service throughout the customer lifecycle
Improve Data Integration with a Complete, Single View of the Customer
Connexus outperforms traditional name-and-address based matching with superior analytics and offers the following capabilities:
- Reference-Based Matching: Quickly and accurately connect similar and dissimilar records using Equifax match rules that reference historical data
- Key Assignment Process: Return an individual, household and address key on every record processed, enabling accurate tracking and consolidation of customer or prospect information
- Key Maintenance: Identify any changes in data so that you have the freshest view of your customer regardless of discrepancies in name, address, or occupancy.
- Data Ownership: Equifax owns the core majority of the data in the reference file and corroborates with third party sources as needed, resulting in stable and fresh information.