Before you sign a contract with a new business partner, create a purchase order with another supplier, or ship that big customer order, make sure you know who you're doing business with. Engaging with high risk businesses could result in financial losses or operational headaches you don't want. Checking the credit history and financial well-being of a business first could save you frustration or lost dollars later.
While you're at it, keeping track of your own business credit activity and financial health is a good idea. It could mean the difference in being approved or declined for that loan you need to expand your business, or more favorable credit terms with a critical supplier.
Order a single Business Credit Report today for only $99.95
Order a Business Credit Report multi-pack (5 for the price of 4) for just $399.95
Equifax Business Credit Reports provide the in-depth information you need to make smart business decisions, including:
- Company Profile – key firmographic information such as company name, address, and phone numbers
- Credit Summary – synopsis of the business' credit accounts with banks, suppliers and service providers
- Public Records – Secretary of State business registration, judgments, liens, or bankruptcies reported for the business
- Risk Scores – Equifax Business Credit Risk Score™ and Equifax Business Failure Score™
- Payment Trend and Payment Index – a 12-month payment trend and comparison to the industry norm
- Additional Company Information – alternate business names, owner and guarantor names, and business and credit grantor comments
- Equifax Business Risk Scores can help you identify potential risk of late payments and business failure:
- Business Credit Risk Score predicts the likelihood of a business incurring a 90 days severe delinquency or charge-off over the next 12 months. The score ranges from 101 - 992 with a lower score indicating higher risk.
- Business Failure Score predicts the likelihood of a business failing through either formal or informal bankruptcy over the next 12 months. The score ranges from 1000 - 1610 with a lower score indicating higher risk.