Aggregated FICO® Scores offer firms an aggregated, micro-neighborhooded form of the FICO® Score to enhance marketing applications. This enables credit grantors, insurance companies, and other firms to utilize an aggregated version of the industry accepted credit risk assessment measure for non-FCRA marketing purposes.
Based on the most widely used and accepted risk score in the marketplace, Aggregated FICO® Scores can be used by credit grantors, insurance companies, and other firms for marketing campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle, including to enhance prospecting, segmentation, campaign planning, targeting, and offer development.
- Better determines market size and share of total outstanding credit behavior through detailed credit categories
- Enables credit grantors, insurance companies, and other firms to utilize an aggregated, modeled version of the industry accepted FICO® Score to enhance offline and online marketing
- Developed solely for non-FCRA marketing purposes
- Aggregated, modeled scores designed to protect consumer privacy
- Can be applied immediately as a standalone solution or combined with our other marketing products such as CreditStyles Pro
Applying Aggregated FICO Scores to Your Business
- Refine target audiences for marketing campaigns
- Develop appropriate and better informed marketing strategies
- Sharpen your control of the risk/reward trade-off
- Target prospects with the right offers, messaging, and/or incentives – both online and offline
- Develop appropriate treatment strategies throughout various points within the customer lifecycle
- Improve online ad targeting and landing page optimization
FICO® Scores are sold and delivered through Equifax as FICO® Risk Scores. Aggregated FICO® Scores are exclusively sold by Equifax. Aggregated FICO® Scores were not developed or intended to be taken into consideration as a factor in establishing or determining an individual's eligibility for personal credit, insurance, or employment, or for any other purpose contemplated under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1681 et seq. Fair Isaac and FICO are registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and in other countries.