Now you can stay on top of your credit and protect your identity on the go - FREE! ††
Equifax Places utilizes your GPS location to show you:
- Equifax Credit Score™ : Average credit scores in your area
- Fraud Index: The frequency of identity fraud in your area
- Credit Rankings: How your credit measures up to others in your area
Want more? With an eligible Equifax product, you can also:
- Lock and unlock your Equifax credit file*
- View alerts to key credit file changes
- Check your Credit Score — anywhere, anytime
- Get one stop protection if you ever lose your wallet
How does your credit compare to others in your area? Find out, using the GPS feature on your phone to see credit and fraud averages in your neighborhood, and across the country.
- Equifax Credit Score™ - Average credit scores in your area
- Equifax Credit Rankings™ — Explore credit report averages, including total debt, utilization, and late payments
- Equifax Fraud Index™ — Learn about the frequency of fraud by age, gender, income, and credit score
Equifax Places is free to use and does not require an Equifax membership.
With your eligible Equifax subscription, you can check your latest Equifax Credit Score™ plus receive and view alerts to key changes in your credit file — from the palm of your hand
You can even lock and unlock your credit report from your phone! If you already subscribe to an Equifax credit or identity monitoring product - simply login with your Equifax user ID and password and you'll get immediate access to the key features of your products.The Equifax Mobile App puts the power of your existing Equifax monitoring subscription at your fingertips.
More Key Features†
- - View your latest credit score and track changes over time
- - High level summary of your latest credit report
- - Alerts of key changes to your Equifax, Experian or TransUnion credit files
- - Lost Wallet Protection - assistance in canceling and reissuing credit/debit cards and more when your wallet is lost or stolen
- - Notification of account balance changes
- - Notification of dormant accounts that suddenly become active
- - Ability to lock and unlock your Equifax Credit Report*
- - Find out if your sensitive personal information is found on suspected Internet trading sites
- - Manage your alert preferences
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc
Equifax is a registered trademark of Equifax Inc. © 2012 All rights reserved.
*Included with selected monitoring products. Locking your credit file with Equifax Credit Report Control will prevent access to your Equifax credit file by certain third parties, such as credit grantors or other companies and agencies. Credit Report Control will not prevent access to your credit file at any other credit reporting agency, and will not prevent access to your Equifax credit file by companies like Equifax Personal Solutions which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score or monitor your credit file; Federal, state and local government agencies; companies reviewing your application for employment; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; for fraud detection and prevention purposes; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you.
† Requires active subscription to an eligible Equifax monitoring product.
†† Data charges may apply.