What is the Compliance Center?
With the growing workforce compliance storm, comes rapidly chaning legislation, increased enforcement with growing fines, and risk of class action law suits. The Compliance Center is a automated technology platform that sreamlines the management of new hire and ongoing employee forms, reducing risk, improving efficiency and increasing tax savings.
Onboarding and New Hire Forms
Equifax can make your organization's entire onboarding process more accurate, efficient and compliant with a web-based process that can save you both time and money. By accessing online forms and electronic signatures through the Compliance Center, new hires are guided through your customized forms checklist in a timely and convenient manner.
- Streamline - transform the traditional paper new hire packet into an automated, web-based process that can start before the first day.
- Accuracy - The guided process provides controls for improved data accuracy and integration with any HRIS or payroll system.
- Immediate ROI - Reduce the cost of collecting, reporting and retaining new employee data.
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) reduces the federal income tax liability of companies who employ individuals who are considered to have barriers to employment. To maximize your WOTC tax savings, Equifax will seamlessly integrate WOTC screening into your hiring process.
- Comprehensive program - Offer that leverages existing Equifax data sources (verifications, I-9, Unemployment), daily reviews and assessments of key peformance indicators, real time reporting, and dedicated service teams.
- Compliance - Integrated strategic wokflow to combine compliance requirements of Form I-9 to maximize WOTC screenings and increase tax credits. Increased income can offset the cost of electronic risk management.
- Focused support - Innovative training and education, dedicated account teams, and effective government relations.
Equifax I-9 Management services help employers face the challenges of the I-9 process with a service that evolves steadily to meet the ever-changing regulatory landscape. With Equifax, you both reduce your liability and achieve cost savings through paperless, electronic I-9s and an integration with E-Verify®.
- Electronic I-9 - Secure, online completion of compliant I-9s providing better control over a more efficient process.
- Eligibility verification - E-Verify automatically checks work authorization of new hires with SSA and DHS databases to mitigate your liability.
- Remote I-9 Management - Allow applicants in remote locations to complete compliant I-9s leveraging a nationwide network of trained Form I-9 specialists.
- Monitoring and Reporting - Administration tools to monitor I-9 status, reverification notices and facilitates audits with flexible view, search and print options. Compliance reporting that identifies missing I-9s and removes old I-9s.
Direct Deposit and W-2 Consent
Improve consent rates and drive participation in electronic processes. Enhance the onboarding process by allowing employees to provide consent for electronic W-2 as well as enrolling in direct deposit.
- Increase savings - Eliminates the need to print, mail, and manage new or updated tax forms
- Streamline process - Boosts your Direct Deposit and Paycard enrollment with capture at the time of hire
- Integration - Combine new hire data into any HRIS or payroll system, making it a simple automatic process
Improve your efficiency, accuracy and overall experience of your onboarding process with interactive W-4. Experience the automated process that reduces costs by eliminating labor associated with paper handling and corrections.
- Reduce errors - Ensure accurate data collection with automated error-checking logic, eliminating re-keying of manual entries.
- Efficiencey - Eliminate wasted time and paper costs, maintain up-to-date forms per location, and streamline data integration with HRIS or payroll systems.
- Compliance - Automatically presents the correct federal, state, and local form with build-in state-to-state reciprocity. Form versions are always kept current and updated automatically as needed.
Let us help you manage the ACA marketplace notification requirements which include, but are not limited to: providing employer offered coverage options, information on the new marketplace, and distribution within 14 days of hire. Our solution will decrease your risk and increase efficiency while managing your mandated ACA notifications accurately and on time.
- Timeliness and accuracy - Ensure that required notices are provided to employees and new hires on time and including all of the required information.
- Complete audit support - Retention of all notifications and acknowledgements provided through flexible reporting tools.
- ACA Solution Suite - In addition to fulfilling employee notifications, we also provide a suite of ACA solutions to manage all of your ACA compliance needs including: verifications, eligibility tracking, modeling costs/risks, and automated reporting.
State Specific Notifications
There is a growing risk as states increasingly implement employment laws that require unique forms to be distributed and acknowledged by employees, to then be retained in the case of an audit. The Compliance Center platform provides a flexible, secure and central platform to manage these critical state specific compliance needs for your employee population.
- Flexibility and security - Employees are directed to a secure website to electronically acknowledge forms. Forms are automatically populated with employee specific data and are made available in multiple languages as required.
- Audit trail - Completion of the form is tracked and the form data is stored electronically to ease compliance and audit concerns.
- Reports - Easy to access reports that allows employers to view progress and track compliance, including automated reminders to managers and employees.