Equifax empowers financial institutions to acquire more customers, keep them, and expand business with them. Now you can quickly and confidently say "yes" to a credit purchase. You can apply decisioning and business intelligence technology to expand core markets. You can use extensive demographic and lifestyle data to make strategic decisions about new markets. These are just a few reasons why the financial industry has trusted Equifax for more than 180 years.
We are a leading strategic advisor to banks and credit unions – both large and small – on credit applications, consumer loan originations, credit line assignments and more.
Equifax ranked in the "Top 10" of the Fortune 1000 list, Financial Data Services Category.
"Thirty of the top 50" banks, as ranked by American Banker, use our technology-driven decisioning platforms.
Please visit www.equifaxddasolutions.com for information about our suite of comprehensive Retail Banking Solutions.
- What's the Benefit to Your Business?
- Streamline your credit-granting process with up-to-date consumer credit information organized in clear, easy-to-read reports.
- Reduce application fraud and improve skip-tracing efforts with access to consumer identification information and employment information.
- Utilize the latest technology platforms that help you automate your business processes and decision management tasks.
- Access comprehensive analytic/scoring services for enhanced risk assessment — including a team of consultants with extensive industry experience in the design, development, implementation and use of custom and generic modeling and scoring.
- Isolate qualified prospects by accessing our leading databases, rich with lifestyle and demographic selections and robust credit data.
- Improve direct marketing campaigns and increase ROI.
Please visit Identity and Fraud Solutions to learn more about our solutions for identifying and mitigating fraud.
The banking and finance industry faces a number of key challenges: shifting customers online and to mobile channels to reduce costs, growing their customer base, and offering more dynamic and exciting content and applications. Institutions also need to stay ahead of electronic fraud by ensuring that customers are provided with a risk-adjusted, secure environment with non-repudiated transactions.
At the same time, institutions are facing increasing regulatory requirements from agencies such as the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) and the resulting routine audits and examinations. Equifax address these challenges by providing a customer-friendly, low-cost, strong authentication platform integrated with a host of other applications that support security, identity management, and non-repudiation requirements.
Why use Equifax
As the needs of our customers have evolved, so have we. Expanding on our role as the trusted steward of credit data, Equifax has grown into the leading provider of technology-and analytics-fueled information solutions.