Equifax Database Services is in business to help companies acquire, retain and grow customer relationships while helping them become more efficient and effective in their marketing efforts. To that end we offer hosted marketing database platforms with ongoing account servicing, strategic support and guidance, analytic services and pre-integrated marketing automation tools—all for client companies who actively engage and use customer/prospect data to drive their marketing initiatives.
Specializing in creating custom platforms for the midmarket and enterprise-level organizations, Equifax Database Services' solutions are engineered to provide clients state-of-the-art platforms that offer flexibility and scalability. That means our solution can easily adapt to support our clients' ever-evolving marketing needs.
And because we can also leverage the expansive data resources available from our parent Equifax, including consumer and commercial data attributes, lists and hygiene services, we can offer our clients these benefits under one umbrella—with the added advantage of a highly competitive solution with bundled pricing.
- Supporting B2C and B2B clients, Equifax Database Services provides the following services:
- Customer/Prospect Marketing Database Design and Implementation
- Ongoing Database Management and Account Services
- Strategic Marketing Services
- Analytic Services including Predictive Sciences
- Consumer and Commercial Data Products, Data Hygiene Services and Persistent Keying Capabilities
- Additional Resources
- Case Studies
- Client Advocacy
- Our Approach
- White Papers
To learn more contact us at: 1-800-660-5125 or email@example.com
Industry experts are advising marketers to develop special marketing practices to deal with the realities of today’s economic environment. Some of the best advice includes making customer insight core to the organization, focusing on retaining best customers, using analytics to optimize channel selection and partnering with market research. This white paper will explain why following these recommendations, database marketers can achieve a more complete, holistic “360° view of the customer” which ultimately results in improved database marketing results.
Why use Equifax
As the needs of our customers have evolved, so have we. Expanding on our role as the trusted steward of credit data, Equifax has grown into the leading provider of technology-and analytics-fueled information solutions.
- Contact Equifax Database Services firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equifax Database Services
- 500 Edgewater Drive, Suite 525, Wakefield, MA 01880