You can access your credit report in four easy steps as mentioned below;
Step 1: Fill the KYC Request form for getting a Credit Report
Step 2: Attached the self-attested copy of Identity Proof and Address Proof
Step 3: Make a payment of RS. 138/- for Basic Report and 400/- for Score*
Step 4: Send the above documents through a Courier/Regular Post/Speed Post/ to us.
The KYC form can be requested via email or through regular post
List of Identity Proof Documents (Any one):
- Self-attested Copy of Voters ID card
- Self-attested Copy of Aadhar ID card
- Self-attested Copy of Driving License
- Self-attested Copy of Passport Copy
- Self-attested Copy of PAN ID card
List of Address Proof Documents (Any one):
- Electricity Bill
- Landline telephone/Mobile Bill
- Credit card / Bank Statement
- Gas Utility bill
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Registered Rent Agreement along with Electricity/Landline/Mobile copy in the name of landlord
Guidelines for sending the above document:
- The photo copy should be self-attested.
- The ID card number should be clear and visible.
- The photo on the ID card should be clear and visible.
- The document should be a recent one and within 3 months from the current date.
- The name and address on the documents should be of the consumer.
- The address should be clear and visible.
Payment Details via DD
- Make a DD of RS. 138/-* or 400/-* in favour of :"Equifax Credit Information Services Pvt Ltd, Mumbai"
- DD should be crossed, mentioned Account Payee and with a valid date and payable at Mumbai
- Please mention your name and phone number on the back side of the DD
Payment terms and conditions
- Payments will be accepted only through DD and no other mode of payment will be accepted.
- In case we receive the cheque, the same will be destroyed at our end and you will be informed.
- Fees once paid will not be returned back
- Toll Free No. 1 800 209 3247 | Fax: +91 22 6112 7950
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org