What if you could identify a consumer's Style of credit behavior?
- As a result of today's economic climate, consumer's credit and debt behaviors are changing...in some cases dramatically.
- Financial institutions are much more conservative in issuing loans and many are changing the terms and conditions of existing accounts.
- The housing market continues to "slump," and mortgage companies are focused on foreclosure prevention opportunities.
- Consumer spending is down across many categories, including travel, entertainment, household durables and general merchandise.
Households are adopting new decision criteria to determine their new style of credit behavior, greatly impacting purchasing and investment activities.
- What’s the Benefit to Your Business?
- Improve acquisition, retention and cross-sell efforts
- Understand group credit behaviors at Zip+4 level
- Target based on credit behavior, without the obligation to make a firm offer of credit
- Improve segmentation accuracy with true household level data aggregation
To contact an Equifax sales representative, please call 1-866-816-8573
Why use Equifax
As the needs of our customers have evolved, so have we. Expanding on our role as the trusted steward of credit data, Equifax has grown into the leading provider of technology-and analytics-fueled information solutions.