As part of its compliance requirements, the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requires all U.S. businesses to screen accounts against OFAC listings. In accordance with U.S. foreign policy and national security goals, OFAC constantly tracks and updates lists of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Businesses. To help you facilitate compliance with this important government regulation, Equifax offers OFAC Alert, a cost-effective screening tool that delivers easy-to-read results on every inquiry.
- Benefits to you:
- Reduce costly and cumbersome searches with one tool that draws from many sources
- Automate the screening process, limiting the amount of maintenance and number of manual searches
- Reduce the risk of fines with enhanced data that makes it easier to identify individuals and businesses on the list
- Make quick, real-time decisions with results delivered instantly to the point-of-application
- Document compliance efforts with a record of each screening
- Solutions we offer:
- OFAC screening
- Red Flag Services
Given that OFAC screening is an existing requirement, Equifax provides a solution that streamlines compliance with minimal hassle and disruption to your business.
Why use Equifax
As the needs of our customers have evolved, so have we. Expanding on our role as the trusted steward of credit data, Equifax has grown into the leading provider of technology-and analytics-fueled information solutions.