Business Credit Reports
Knowing more about commercial prospects, customers and vendors, helps you make more confident business decisions and set terms that optimize profitability while minimizing risk.
With coverage on more than 34 million North American businesses, more than 146 million tradelines and 2.2 million linked business locations plus access to the nation’s largest small business financial database, the Small Business Financial Exchange, Inc., Equifax Business Credit Reports give you the greatest business coverage and deepest level of insight into the financial stability and performance of more businesses.
We offer a full suite of business credit reports to meet a variety of needs. Depending upon which report is right for your specific situation, you may receive the following types of information:
- firmographics (aka business demographics)
- public records, such as judgments, liens and bankruptcies
- payment history on trade and service accounts
- payment history on financial accounts through our access to Small Business Financial Exchange, Inc. SBFE Data™
- family trees and identifying information for each business level
- small business owner and/or guarantors associated with the business
Whatever your need, Equifax Business Credit Reports provide predictive data and more—to help you clearly spot immediate and future risk.
Equifax Business Credit Reports Products:
- Business Credit Report
- Business Credit Industry Report
- Business Credit Industry Report Plus
- Business Credit Industry Report 2.0
- Business Credit Industry Report Plus 2.0