Prevention & Protection
To minimize the impact of fraud on your company, you must employ measures to identify potential fraud before it occurs and identify fraud quickly once it has been committed. Authentication of a business - and the individuals linked to the business - is crucial prior to establishing a relationship. Likewise, monitoring accounts after a relationship has been established can uncover red flags that could indicate the likelihood of fraud already in progress. Equifax can assist you with both identity verification and fraud detection.
- Benefits to you:
- Quickly validate the identity of a business and verify application data
- Identify applications with a high potential for fraud that warrant further review
- Assess strength of the relationship between the individual and the business
- Review high-risk warnings when key differences between application data and credit file information are identified
- Reduce time-consuming manual review processes
- Minimize the potential for fraud-related losses
- Solutions we offer:
- ID verification
- Inquiry alerts
- Fraud risk scores
- Custom scoring solutions
Whether it's unauthorized telecommunications or utility service, fraudulent credit card accounts or false Internet transactions, Equifax has a solution that can help you fight commercial fraud -- and win.
Why use Equifax
As the needs of our customers have evolved, so have we. Expanding on our role as the trusted steward of credit data, Equifax has grown into the leading provider of technology-and analytics-fueled information solutions.