Assess risk and financial stability
Understand a customer's past, present and future to help you make balanced risk management decisions.
The information a new customer submits during an application can only ever give you a partial picture. Any decisions you make are limited by the accuracy and reliability of this information.
Equifax gathers and matches data from a wealth of sources: from public data only available to credit reference agencies, to data shared with Equifax by closed user group members in a wide range of industries, from banks to utilities.
Why choose Equifax?
Equifax can show you the whole picture: an individual's assets and liabilities, their overall financial stability, and the risk to your business of offering them credit.
We can help you:
- Discover the financial position of an individual or business, by combining our extensive data resources with our proven name and address matching capabilities
- Identify when separate records belong to the same individual or address, giving you a complete picture of that person's financial situation - including any accounts they already hold with your business
- Make profitable decisions by predicting the outcome of doing business with the customer over the course of your relationship
- Calculate the risk to your business, and decide whether or not to offer credit based on thresholds set by you
- Predict whether an individual is likely to remain financially stable - including whether they can afford more products and services - using credit, asset and income data.
Our solutions range from the simple to the sophisticated, depending on whether you need a basic view or something more comprehensive and dynamic. We can also supply varying levels of data and solutions to address high volume and one-off requests.
If we don't yet offer a tool that's right for your business, call our consultants. They'll work with you to define your unique risk and financial ability assessment needs and develop a bespoke solution.
"Equifax's flexible approach to our requirements made it the only choice. The Equifax team works closely with us, ensuring we get the optimum data to meet our complex needs. We operate in a highly competitive market and the quality of Equifax's data gives us the competitive edge we need."Rhodri Charles, UK Pricing Manager for Admiral