- Access powerful data sources and return information in seconds.
- Trace, recover, authenticate, investigate and locate, simply and online.
Access powerful data sources and return information in seconds.
Equifax eTrail relies on our extensive database of over 45 million adults in the UK. It accesses sources including the electoral roll, the registry trust and our own database of over 300 million consumer credit agreements. Designed to meet the needs of the public sector, eTrail helps prevent fraud and provides critical information instantly, in simple on-screen reports.
Trace, recover, authenticate, investigate and locate, flexibly and online.
Equifax eTrail is a fully integrated online system for a variety of fraud prevention activities. It can be reconfigured to access any given combination of reports, meeting multiple needs and complying with the latest regulations.
What eTrail will enable you to do:
- Investigate individuals under Sections 28, 29 and 35 of the Data Protection Act
- Prove residency
- Confirm identity
- Detect fraud
- Identify financially linked associates and family members
- Ascertain who lives at an address
- Determine an address history
- Validate accuracy of key information supplied by individuals
- Assess financial status
- Establish previous court action
- Assess ability to pay
- Trace absconders
- Vet employees
- Recover revenue